- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - High-rise, cut for a wide-leg fit
- - Lightweight, slightly stretchy fabric
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a US 2
View item's measurements
Helmut Lang's Editor-in-Residence Isabella Burley continues to execute the same minimalist vision that garnered the brand a cult following more than a decade ago. Made from stretch-wool twill, these high-rise pants have a wide-leg silhouette that's accentuated by sharply pressed creases. The cropped hem is perfect for showcasing ankle boots.
Shown here with: Theory Sweater, rag & bone Belt bag, Alexander Wang Boots, Sophie Buhai Earrings.
- - Black stretch-wool twill
- - Concealed hook, button and zip fastening at front
- - 95% wool, 5% elastane; trim1: 100% cotton; trim2: 100% silk
- - Dry clean
Helmut Lang Cropped stretch-wool twill wide-leg pants Fits true to size take your normal size