- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - High-rise, intended for a straight leg fit
- - Cropped length
- - Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
- - Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a FR 36
View item's measurements
To present the collection he's most proud of, Simon Porte Jacquemus chose one of his favorite spots in Paris - the Picasso Museum. Worn on the tiled runway, these pants from his 'La Bomba' selection have been made in France and woven with lightweight wool and stretch. The beige hue looks even better as your skin gets sun-kissed during summer and the cropped length (they're described as 'pedal pushers' by the Frenchman) works with both mules and strappy sandals.
Shown here with: Jacquemus Shirt, Hunting Season Shoulder bag, Jacquemus Sandals, Ellery Earrings.
- - Beige polyester-blend
- - Concealed hook and zip fastening at front
- - 53% polyester, 43% wool, 4% elastane
- - Dry clean
- - Made in France
Jacquemus Cropped woven straight-leg pants Fits true to size take your normal size