- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Pants measure high rise, however intended fit is to be worn loose and low on the hips
- - Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Those with a petite frame may wish to take the next size down
- - Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a UK 8
View item's measurements
At just 23 years old, Maggie Marilyn's designer Maggie Hewitt has grabbed the attention (and backing) of some of the industry's savviest women - including former Teen Vogue Editor in Chief, Elaine Welteroth and our Fashion Director, Lisa Aiken. Part of the latest collection, these 'Endless Optimist' pants are made from pink and red striped silk-satin. We like how the wide cuffs exaggerate the flared cut - pair them with pointed-toe heels.
Shown here with: Maggie Marilyn Shirt, Maggie Marilyn Sweater, Danse Lente Bag, Alexandre Birman Ankle boots, Dinosaur Designs Earrings.
- - Tonal-pink and red silk-satin
- - Concealed hook, button and zip fastening at front
- - 100% silk
- - Dry clean
Maggie Marilyn Endless Optimist striped silk-satin flared pants Fits true to size take your normal size