- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - High-rise, cut for a wide-leg fit
- - Slightly long in length
- - Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
- - Those with a petite frame may wish to take the next size down
- - Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a US 2
View item's measurements
Opening Ceremony pants are a cool riff on classic tailoring - you can wear them to the office or with a chunky sweater and sneakers at the weekend. Woven in a Prince of Wales check, they have an exaggerated wide-leg silhouette that's emphasized by neat front pleats and subtle snap details along the flattering high-rise waist.
Shown here with: Acne Studios Sweater, JW Anderson Shoulder bag, Golden Goose Deluxe Brand Sneakers, Jennifer Fisher Earrings.
- - Black and white polyester, rayon and polyurethane-blend
- - Snap and concealed zip fastening at front
- - 46% polyester, 46% rayon, 8% polyurethane
- - Dry clean
Opening Ceremony Prince of Wales checked woven wide-leg pants Fits true to size take your normal size