- - Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the smaller size
- - High-rise, cut for a wide-leg fit
- - Particularly long in length
- - Mid-weight, fluid, non-stretchy fabric
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing an IT 40
View item's measurements
Valentino's Resort '18 collection is inspired by the '70s streetwear vibe of Baz Luhrmann's hip-hop series The Get Down. An elevated take on casual track styles, these wide-leg pants are made from emerald hammered satin-jersey and detailed with bottle-green side stripes. They have sharply pressed creases and an attached belt that sits slightly above the high-rise waistband, creating a cool cutout effect. Wear yours for evening with point-toe pumps.
Shown here with: Valentino Sweater, FRAME Camisole, Loewe Shoulder bag, Gianvito Rossi Pumps, Marni Earrings.
- - Emerald and bottle-green hammered satin-jersey
- - Snap fastenings along front
- - 53% viscose, 47% acetate
- - Dry clean
- - Designer color: Jungle/ Peppermint
- - Made in Italy
Valentino Belted striped hammered satin-jersey wide-leg pants Fits true to size however those who are between sizes should take the smaller size